WILDPEAK H/T (HT01)
The WILDPEAK H/T offers a combination of superb dry handling and responsive wet braking on all roadway surfaces. With its non-directional tread pattern Falken has optimized traction and control, through the combination of high tension casing plies and stiff wide steel belts. The WildPeak H/T provides stability and comfort for pick-up trucks and SUVs alike whatever the season. With excellent value from its high mileage tread, and optimal ride comfort the WildPeak H/T leaves the competition in the dust. It’s also suited to mild off-road conditions including country dirt roads and beach driving.
- Multi-Wave Lateral Sipes - Improve wet traction and increase all-season performance.
- Variable Pitch Shoulder Design - Provides flat, even wear and reduces tyre noise.
- New Stylish Sidewall Design - Offers a cutting edge look, adding to the premium appearance.
- Four Large Circumferential Straight Grooves - Enhance wet grip and reduce hydroplaning.
- Symmetric Non-directional 5 Rib Tread Design - Provides optimal handling stability and comfort, while allowing multiple rotation patterns to help fight irregular wear.
- Steel Belts - Offer greater tread rigidity, off road puncture resistance and high speed stability.
- Joint-less Nylon Cap Ply - Increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear.
Performance Category: On Road 4WD
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Runflat|